Why every school should have a copy
- How many times have you as a tutor had to explain to your students the same sewing technique over and over again?
- Do all your students get a close up over the shoulder look at what you are demonstrating?
- Now you can have a resource that all the students can see clearly (especially if you have use of a projector).
- Each student will get a bird's eye view.
There are over 11 hours of teaching within the entire set – enough material to support an entire year’s sewing course. Teachers currently using the DVD set in their classrooms have found
- them easy to use
- they can stop and pause at any time - for discussion or questions
- they can re-watch it as often as is necessary
If you have the authority to order for a school, you may purchase the Site Licence and the DVD set on this page. Please type into the customers details both your name and the name and address of your school.
We ship worldwide and are happy to supply schools overseas with our DVD set so long as a Site Licence is purchased.
The DVD is in PAL format but comes without regional restriction making them playable worldwide in any compatible DVD machine. Most schools use computers to play their DVDs on and our DVDs play readily on any computer with up to date DVD software.
The Essential Sewing Skills DVD set has been copyrighted for home use only.
Some institutions are placing our DVD set on the buying list for their students. Where students are studying sewing at an academy, tertiary institution, secondary school and are required to gain a working knowledge of practical sewing skills, we suggest that your students also purchase their own copy of our DVD set. Not only will it become a valuable asset while they are on the course but will continue to be a great reference tool once they leave.
If your institution should consider this please contact us direct for bulk purchasing prices.
Phone Marlene +64210512424 (Use your countries dial out code if you are from overseas.)
What if a disc becomes damaged for one reason or another? Everyone wants to get the best out of their purchases and we suggest that the discs are handled carefully at all times..and this may mean that the teacher only has access to them. However, accidents can happen.
Not a problem. Single discs can be purchased at any time.