Service Plus customers include large electronics retailers (Dick Smith Electronics, Sony Style Stores, Harvey Norman, Noel Leeming Group, JB HiFi), Third party warranty insurers (including The Warranty Group, IUG, and IC Frith), and electronics manufacturers (including Sony, Toshiba, Apple, BenQ, Intermec and Navman).
- Book jobs over the web
- Pickups and drops offs
- Track and report on progress
- Good communication with end users
- Resolve issues directly with manufacturer
Our electronics retail customers include Dick Smith Electronics, Sony Style Stores, Harvey Norman, Noel Leeming Group and JB HiFi.
- We do deliveries for you
- Vendor-specific reporting
- Customer-centric operation gives customers good access to service
- Appointed as exclusive service providers by Sony, Navman, Toshiba and Apple
Our electronics manufacturing customers include Sony, Toshiba, Apple, BenQ, Intermec and Navman.
- Manage quoting and application of excesses
- Interface between insurer and customer
A single job may involve invoicing a manufacturer, insurer and end user. Service Plus manages the entire process, for all stakeholders.Â As an authorised service provider Service Plus is fully briefed on all issues with products, and can work with a manufacturer and/or retailer to resolve issues.
Our third party warranty and insurer customersinclude The Warranty Group, IUG and IC Frith.
We can work with all relevant parties to resolve issues â including the retailer, manufacturer and insurer â to achieve the best outcome for you.
Our Individuals, end users, corporates, schools, Government organisations and SME customersinclude organisations like Goodman Fielder, Envirowaste, Saint Kentigern College and the Ministry of Education; and thousands of end users and small businesses throughout New Zealand.