Do you have proven product development experience and want to take the next step into a management position?
• Be at the forefront of business growth
• Key position to develop product
• Management position
Our client is an established food manufacturer based in New Zealand and is fast becoming a household name across New Zealand. Based in Auckland, there exists a unique opportunity to join them in a management position.
The goal of this position is to manage all technical functions within the business and enhance technical competency of the organisation to sustain growth.
Other areas for which you will be accountable are:
• On going process improvement
• Auditing and quality standard compliance
• Technical support to manufacturing
• Supplier monitoring and sourcing
• Product improvement – quality and cost
• Technical expenses and budget management
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive practical product development experience
• The ability to work successfully under pressure
• The ability to prioritise and focus on a number of projects at one time
• Good creative skills with and production processing knowledge
• Ability to communicate with technical, production and marketing personnel
• Clear business and customer focus
• Focus on continuous improvement
• Advanced relationship management skills
• Experience with products with short-shelf life will be advantageous
This position could suit someone seeking to step up into management after holding supervisory positions, or it could be for someone with proven technical management. Experience will be reflected in compensation.
Please note, all enquiries and applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Note that New Zealand employers will only make job offers following a face-to-face interview. Candidates should already be in New Zealand, or very close to arrival, or be prepared to cover the costs of travel to New Zealand for an interview. If you do not meet these criteria we may not be able to progress your application. Candidates will also be required to provide written evidence of the status of their Work Permit or Permanent Residency applications.