Tanking - Underground Waterproofing
Sansoms are specialists in tanking (underground waterproofing), to foundations, lift pits, basement car parks or any underground structures that must be waterproof.
Sansoms are licensed applicators for the Volclay Bentonite membranes. These are applied during construction (and backed up by QA checks and manufacturer's warranties).
Recent projects include:
- Waitakere Unitec, Library and car park - Ratanui Street, Henderson (Fletchers Construction)
- Pak'n'Save - Sylvia Park (Fletchers Construction)
- Auckland Museum - Development project (Hawkins Construction)
- KPMG Building - Viaduct Harbour Drive Auckland (Watts & Hughes Construction)
- Vodafone Building - Viaduct Harbour Drive Auckland (Watts & Hughes Construction)
- Microsoft Building - Viaduct Harbour Drive Auckland (Scarbro Construction)
- Waitakere Library - New Lynn (Watts & Hughes Construction)
- Massey University - Albany Campus (Naylor Love Construction)
- Bell Road - Residential
- Ridings Road - Residential
- Paroa Road - Residential
- Marine Parade - Residential
Sansoms also have solutions for buildings where the tanking (underground waterproofing) has failed. We are often called in when an appropriate repair method is not obvious.