Strong health and safety systems are crucial to keeping your people safe and protecting the future of your business. Whether you run a
We can help you with:
- ongoing site support
- accident investigation
- help with audits and legislation compliance, including audit reports, hearing assessment reports, fire evacuation plans and approved fire evacuation schemes, HSNO applications to ERMA and ACC discount schemes.
Health and safety training
A workplace health and safety system is only as good as the people running it. That's why Salus offers flexible training options, so your staff knows what they're doing and are motivated to stick to the system.
Courses range from one to five hours, and topics include:
- Health and Safety - Your Must Know Guide
- Health and Safety Representative Training
- Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 - understanding legal responsibilities for senior managers
- Hazard Identification
- Stress Management
- Accident Investigation
- Fire warden responsibilities
Health and safety systems
As part of the system, you'll receive:
- A comprehensive safety policy and safety manual
- Accident, hazard and contractors registers
- Hazard identification, assessment, control and monitoring forms
- Notice board display documents
- Evacuation and emergency procedures
- An evacuation scheme, if required
- Rehabilitation and injury management plan
- Training for managers and safety officers in the use of the system
- Safety induction training for all current employees
Once it's in place, we can meet with you regularly to track, review and update your system, so you know it will always meet the changing needs of your business.
Having a health and safety system in place is one thing. Actually sticking to it is another!
With our workplace support service, one of our expert team will always be available to help you keep things running smoothly. It'll help you make sure procedures are being followed and that admin work is completed on time so you're free to focus on your business.