OSH Support has been developed to help organisations in maintaining and improving their existing Health & Safety management systems.
OSH Support provides the following:
- 800 helpdesk for Health & Safety 'how to' questions
- Research of controls for new hazards identified
- Access to electronic Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Database management of your Hazard Register
- Incident management support for serious harm and fatality events
- Preferential pricing for PPE from Protector Safety
- 12 month calendar of 'to do’s.
- Employee Handbooks (Your logo, printed and bound)
- Onsite Inspections
- Onsite Reviews
- Contractor Management
- Incident history analysis and review
Pricing is a fixed annual fee for the service provided. The annual fee is determined by the number of employees and your business occupation.
Pricing examples (excluding GST for a 12 month period)
|Office with 5 staff ||$250 per year |
|Transport/Warehouse with 10 staff ||$400 per year |
|Light Manufacturer with 10 staff ||$525 per year |
|Builder/Plumber/Electrician with 10 staff ||$675 per year |
|Heavy Manufacturer with 10 staff ||$850 per year |
All pricing is subject to acceptance of the Client Services Agreement and the associated terms and conditions of the agreement.
The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012