Q. Are you great at selling/making your product/service but not confident with managing the books?
Q. Does your business only need part-time hours for its book-keeping?
Q. Always running late for those government deadlines and never quite sure what the financial picture is?
We offer tailored book-keeping services designed around each clients individual requirements. From a few hours a day through to once a month we support all types of businesses with their book-keeping.
Using our book-keeping services means:
* Your business does not need to have an accounts computer system
* All office costs (excluding postage) are included in our rates
* Our office is always available for you/your clients to call anytime during the week even if you only require a couple of hours of support.
* We ensure 2 team members understand a clients work so holidays / sickness are covered
* Your accounts are processed by a professional book-keeper with care and dedication
* You have access to regular up to date financial information to help you manage your business
* Your accounts are prepared I’s dotted and T’s crossed for providing to your accountant at End of Year
* Your IRD deadlines are met for GST / PAYE filing
To find out more about book-keeping services please call our office on 0508 733 633. We provide a free no obligation onsite visit to discuss your requirements in detail.
Case Study: Advanced Coating Specialists Ltd (ACS) – Mike Walters
Red Office provide ACS a full outsourced book-keeping function. We send through delivery dockets/paperwork 2x a week which is invoiced out. Red Office input all accounts information into MYOB, they manage our debtors, prepare our creditors run and manage the recording of our overseas purchases and multi-currency accounts. We are provided up to date financial and sales reporting information on a regular basis during the month and on request when needed.