If you are currently unemployed this type of a workshop will prove to potential employers that you are motivated to get back into employment and it will set you apart from other applicants!!
If you are in one of the below situations then perhaps one of our workshops are what you need to get started:
- An immigrant to New Zealand and don’t know where to start
- You have been stay at home parent raising a family and now want to return to work
- You have been out of the workforce on ACC and now ready to get back into things
- You have been unemployed for a period of time and have had enough!
- You have been receiving a benefit and now want to get back to work
- You feel like you need a bit more help in finding employment!
We have a few different workshops to choose from all at affordable proces and are run on a regular basis.
The current workshops available are:
How to master a job interview
Writing effective CVs and covering letters
To find out more about one of our workshops please ocntact us on 280-3977 or or go to our website and click on "upcoming workshops".