Measures the volume of cold potable water passing through a
• Completely plastic shell, solid and robust design.
• Fibreglass reinforced (ULNo.: E154352: SGS Report No.:
CE/2006/34019), corrosion resistance shell.
• Pole ring magnet polymer coated for protection against
• The measuring mechanism can be exchanged.
• Inside calibration device.
• Large measuring range with high fl ow accuracy
• Consistent curve characteristics.
• Measuring accuracy to ISO4064, Class B.
• Overload fl ow rate: QS = 2Qp (Qn = nominal fl ow rate).
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
• In the lower zone from (qmin) inclusive up to but excluding
(qt) is ±5%.
• In the upper zone from (qt) inclusive up to and including
(qs) is ±2%.
Both brass and plastic thread connections are available.
• Water temperature: ≤40°C.
• Water pressure: ≤1.6MPa (16bar).