Irrigation Water Meters
Hot Water, Water Meter, Water Hammer
- Measures the volume of cold or hot water flowing through a pipeline.
- This type of water meter, equipped with a built-in sensor, can be used for a remote reading transmission system.
- Removable element structure.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic drive couples the turbine to the dry-dial counter.
- Low pressure loss to the water supply.
- Reliably starts measuring with low water flows.
- Components designed for long working life.
- Vacuum sealed register ensures that the dial is kept free from condensation.
- Resists water hammer and pollution.
- Pipe diameter ranges from 30mm to 300mm wide.
- Water temperature Cold: 0.1°C ~ 40°C.
- Water temperature Hot: 0.1° ~ 90°C.
- Water pressure: ≤1.0MPa (1.6MPa option available).
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
- From minimum fl ow-rate (qmin) inclusive, to transitional flow-rate (qt), exclusive: ±5%.
- From transitional fl ow-rate (qt) inclusive, to overload flow rate (qs), exclusive: ±2% (Hot water meter: ±3%).
Water flowing through a pipeline drives an inline turbine with the rotation of the turbine transmitted through a magnetic drive to a dry dial counter. Horizontal axis Woltman meter turbine shafts are arranged parallel to the axis of the pipeline. Water volume is mechanically calculated, through the known section area of the pipe and shown on the counter as units.
, Low Pressure Loss
, Vacuum Sealed
, Water Hammer
, Water Meter