Bulk Water Meters
Hot Water, Low Pressure Loss
Measures the volume of cold water flowing through a pipeline.
Hot water capable units also available.
- Removable element structure.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic drive couples the turbine to the counter.
- Low pressure loss to the water supply.
- Reliably starts measuring with low water flows.
- Components designed for long working life.
- Exchangeable spare parts.
- Counter has clear reading display with protective cover.
- Pipe diameter ranges from 30mm to 500mm wide.
- Water temperature: ≤40°C
- Water pressure: ≤1.0MPa (1.6MPa option available)
MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE ERRORS:
- From minimum flow-rate (qmin) inclusive, to transitional flow-rate (qt), exclusive: ±5%.
- From transitional flow-rate (qt) inclusive, to overload flowrate (qs), exclusive: ±2% (Hot water meter: ±3%).
Water flowing through a pipeline drives an inline turbine with the rotation of the turbine transmitted through a magnetic drive to a dry dial counter. Horizontal axis Woltman meter turbine shafts are arranged parallel to the axis of the pipeline. Water volume is mechanically calculated, through the known section area of the pipe and shown on the counter as units.
, Low Pressure Loss