Wireless Power and Batteries
Wireless power literally breathes new life into batteries and the myriad of applications they operate in on a day to day basis. We can simplify the time and the thought that goes into ensuring your devices or equipment are always charged and ready to go.
Batteries are a core source of power for many devices and different types of equipment in a range of different industries. See examples below.
- Autonomous recharging of batteries to remove room for operator error
- Eliminate connection points which can be damaged by water
- Recharge large volumes of batteries by placing devices in a Proxi-Point container
- Replace batteries completely be providing power wireless in previously unreachable locations
- Medical Equipment
- Materials handling
We have been engaged to look at a number of different application solutions where batteries provide the power, but design constraints limit their effectiveness, including:
- Eliminating connectors altogether to avoid problems with cleaning of equipment
- Re-introducing rechargeable batteries which have previously been eliminated due to design/size constraints associated with mechanical connectors
- Replacing batteries entirely by supplying power wirelessly