E-Frame structural timber manufactured by Pinepac is machine graded for strength, kiln dried and treated for a variety of building applications.
E-Frame is manufactured under the strictest of quality programmes to ensure it performs to the requirements of AS/NZS 2006 and is suitable for use in timber framed buildings complying with design tables in NZ3604.
Given the nature of our resource we are able to offer a comprehensive range of SG10 and SG12 structural timber, either in packets lots or piece packets selected for your requirements. Ideal for merchants and Prenail and Truss Manufacturers.
- Compliant with NZ Standards and carries quality assurance of Verified Timber and NZ Dri licenses
- Easily identified with ink branding denoting grade and date of manufacture
- Kiln Dried to a target moisture content of 12-18%
- Comprehensive range of SG 8 MSG 10 and SG 12 grades
- Also available in SG8 wet framing.
| || |
|SG12 ||28.0 ||25.0 ||14.0 ||12.0 ||9.0 |
|SG10 ||20.0 ||20.0 ||8.0 ||10.0 ||7.5 |
|SG8 ||14.0 ||18.0 ||6.0 ||8.0 ||5.4 |
|SG6 ||10.0 ||15.0 ||4.0 ||6.0 ||4.0 |
Pinepac E-Frame carries ink jet branding along one edge. Each piece will have an end brand affixed stating the level of hazard class the timber has been treated to.