StandIt is a simple way of adjusting your view of the laptop screen to provide a better ergonomic position to improve your posture. Simply attach an external mouse and keyboard to your notebook and then place it on the StandIt.
- means you don't have to buy expensive monitors or docking stations
- lightweight (only 300 grams)
- very portable (folds around your laptop and fits in most notebook bags)
- assists in the dissipation of heat produced by your notebook
- frees up more space on your desk
- is nylon coated metal for durability and protection of your notebook
- has a non slip rubber footing to keep it in place
Laptops come in various sizes and thicknesses. Some screens also open wider than others. To determine which version of the StandIt is the most suitable for you, simply answer the two questions in the table.