Specialised Registered Nurse Triage Services | HML - 24 Hours
- New Zealand ownedbusiness
- Subscriber based business
- Our primary relationship is patients clinical home the GP and their practice
- Better access for high needs patients
- Patients have more choice.
- The relationship with your patients is preserved by answering the call in the name of your practice
- Quality professional care by qualified, experienced, specialised Registered Nurses.
- No scripted responses.
- Triage protocols customised to your practice requirements, which the nurses adhere to
- Systems identify the practice calling, which gives current triage information and local practice knowledge
- Provision of monthly statistics to the practices, DHB’s and PHO’s if required.
- Patients need only know the practice number to receive help 24 hours a day.
- HML meets cornerstone accreditation and after hours obligations.
- Access to the on call doctors around the country, and their clinics.
- Helping GP’s manage their on-call rosters.
- Ensuring GP’s have a better quality of life whilst on call. With fewer calls and interruptions.
- Able to attend to all the non triage calls that come to a practice ie. Surgery opening hours, clinic times, prescription requests, after hours only.
- Able to work with area’s other providers and emergency services.
HML offers an after hours service tailor made to each subscribers needs.