- Balanced performance excels at sequential throughput and transactional IOPs
- Ultra-dense drive enclosure reduces operational costs for capacity-hungry applications
- Intuitive management software means maximum utilization of storage capacity
- Architected to provide high reliability and availability
- High-performance, self-encrypting drives provide comprehensive security for data at rest
The NetApp® E7900 storage system is positioned to handle the rigors of both heavy computational workloads and bandwidth-sensitive streaming environments. Its ultra-dense enclosure maximizes capacity per U in industry-standard racks. And its fully redundant I/O path, advanced protection features, and extensive diagnostic capabilities deliver high levels of availability, integrity, and security.
This distinctive combination of performance, scalability, and availability makes the E7900 an excellent solution for high-performance environments with massive amounts of data processing and computing demands that need to be running 24/7.
With a diverse customer base ranging from advanced scientific computing to complex data warehousing to nonlinear film editing, E7900 systems are proven to provide superior service in the most demanding data centers worldwide.
NetApp is one of the world's leading OEM storage providers, developing and delivering robust, high-performance storage system technology. We enable our OEM partners to add value and differentiate their products to meet their customers’ storage needs.