M+HBardic Emergency and Exit Lighting
M+HBardic the oldest and most respected name in emergency lighting in Australasia and has been at the forefront of emergency lighting applications for the past 35 years. It continues to lead by innovation with its emergency lighting products, new LED fittings and Sentinel Self Testing Units.
M+HBardic emergency luminaires meet or exceed the Australian and world standards for emergency lighting applications. They provide excellent light distribution whilst also producing maximum luminance in an emergency.
The Sentinel Self Testing System simply fits into any M+HBardic exit and emergency luminaire, it automatically performs the tests required to ensure compliance with the Australian Standard AS 2293.2005. The endurance tests undertaken by Sentinel ensure the integrity of the exit and emergency luminaires whilst also cycling the batteries for optimum performance and long life.
The Bardic Emergency and Exit Lighting Range includes:
- 10 Watt Luminaire Easy-fit – Flouro & LED Versions available
- Jumbo Exits
- 10 Watt Halogen Recessed Downlight – LED Version available
- 10 Watt Flaglite
- Luminaire Emergency Battens 18W 36W
- Weatherproof Luminaire –Exits & Emergencies 10W 18W 36W
- 32W Circular Fluorescent
- Twin Floodlight – IP65 Weatherproof also available fluoro or LED
- EXL900L Twin Halogen Floodlight – 2 x 6W Office version
- 2 Easy Exit Light –All in One Exit Fluoro & LED
- LEDA – 2W LED Exit - Multi purpose Wall/Ceiling – can be recessed
- Emergency Test Switch
- Theatre dimmed fittings – Cinemas, auditoriums etc
- Purpose built fittings
- Central battery 110vdc range of fittings available
- LED Exit & Emergencies – wide range available.
M+HBARDIC Emergency Lighting ‐ New LED products
Inline with it's mission to provide more energy-efficient and sustainable products, M+HBARDIC Emergency Lighting has recently just got better by introducing a new range of ultra-efficient LED products that not only looks great but will provide years of trouble free operation.
M+HBARDIC's advanced LED technology not only reduces your carbon footprint, but better still, helps reduce your power and maintenance bills.
NATA Classifications for M+HBARDIC Luminaires
AS2293 requires general area lighting during emergencies to provide enough light for occupants to evacuate the premises.
The spacing of units needed to provide this required illuminance is specified in the table below, reproduced in part from AS2293. For mounting heights outside of the ranges given, contact your lighting advisor, electrical wholesaler or electrical contractor, or refer to AS2293
Applications for the NIKKO ..