The ‘S’ Series Server Cabinet is a heavy duty cabinet produced to the very highest levels of quality and design. Product development was driven by the need to provide a cabinet that will withstand the rigours of an earthquake and afford maximum protection to the valuable IT equipment inside. Extensive consultation with Data Centre professionals has ensured that this enclosure meets industry best practice.
Modempak’s design team spent many hours developing a product that would meet the rigorous standards of earthquake stability. The enclosure was then independently tested to comply with zone 4 of Bellcore™ Standard. Bellcore™ standards have been the primary documentation used by the Telecommunications industry both as a guide to design and as a standard with which to develop products with efficient networking, reliability, and security. The acceptance of the Modempak ‘S’ Series cabinet to the Zone 4 Bellcore™ standard confirmed the status of a superior cabinet designed to meet the needs of any discerning buyer of rack enclosures to house computer, broadcasting or telecommunications equipment.
• Unique design which looks sleek, modern and complements any office environment – not a cabinet to be hidden away! Personalised logo plates complete the aesthetic finish of the cabinets (optional)
• Heavy duty convex steel perforated doors front and rear to aid with ventilation and add to the structural integrity of an already robust cabinet
• Three point door locking ensures safety in an earthquake and provides high level security
• Single sheet steel lockable side panels
• Steel reinforced corners and internal frame to ensure rigidity
• Interchangeable doors that can hinge either from the left or right
• 19” 45 rack unit to optimise storage
• Cabinets available in 600mm or 800mm wide option to allow additional access and room for cable management
• 1000mm or 1200mm deep options to accommodate an extensive range of server options – suitable for Compaq, HP, IBM and Siemens-Nixdorf servers
• A wide range of Modempak Accessories (shelves, power rails, fan units, etc) are available to complement the ‘S’ Series cabinet and provide a complete aesthetic finish
• Personalised logo plates attached to the front cabinet door
• Split doors available on 800mm wide cabinets to reduce impact on aisle space
• HiPerCooler Fan Kit for maximum cooling
• Electronic locks
Product Codes 11010001
- S-series 19” 2100 (45ru) x 1000mm 11010002
S-series 19” 2100 (45ru) x 1200mm 11010010
- S Series 25" 2100 (45ru) x 1000mm 50141030
- S Series split rear doors for 25" (800mm) wide cabinet
The Cabinet was independently tested by Industrial Research Limited in Auckland, New Zealand. The testing report is available for inspection if required.