|Name: ||Mint Australia New Zealand Active Equity Trust |
|Structure: ||New Zealand Unit Trust |
|Investment Objective: ||Gross return of 90-Day Bank Bill Rate + 5% |
|Risk Profile: ||Equity risk (medium to high) |
|Suitability: ||Clients looking for a mix of income & growth |
|Liquidity: ||Open ended – no restriction |
|Minimum Investment: ||$5,000 NZD initial, $2,000 each subsequent |
|Annual Management Fee: ||1.25% base |
|Trail Fee: ||50 bp |
|Unit Price: ||Daily |
|Currency: ||New Zealand dollars |
|Fund Manager: ||Mint Asset Management |
|Custody: ||Public Trust via Mint Nominees Limited |
|Trustee: ||New Zealand Permanent Trustees Limited (a subsidiary of Public Trust) |
|Administration: ||MMC Limited. |
Frequently Asked Questions
Key Features of the Trust
- Open-ended 'high-conviction' Australia New Zealand equity trust established by Mint Asset Management.
- No fixed allocation between countries, regions or sectors.
- Targeting returns above the NZ 90 Day Bank Bill rate + 5% per annum.
- Consistent returns via Total Return approach + Active Management (GARP style).
- Cash – where attractive opportunities do not exist the Trust will hold cash/yielding securities.
- Suitable for investor with 5-year investment horizon.
- 1.25% base fee, performance fee = 10% of out performance above cash + 5%.
- Target 10 - 25 holdings.
- Top 10 positions > 50% of the Trust.
- Individual stock holdings will be between 3-20% of portfolio.
- Currency risk hedged at manager's discretion.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011