One of the most common forms of shipping today is an FCL container load. We offer a fleet of multipurpose containers to carry both dry and refrigerated or frozen cargo:
• 20' & 40' General Purpose Dry & Reefer Containers
• 20' & 40' High Cube Dry Containers
• 20' & 40' Open Top Dry Containers
• 20' & 40' Flush Folding Flatracks
• Please contact us to view our container specifications.
LCL shipments are best suited to those who do not have enough cargo to fill a container.
Our freight depot, Matson Freight, are a division of Matson South Pacific and are geared to provide an extensive range of freight forwarding services for both commercial and personal shippers. Incorporating pickup, consolidation, packing and seafreight, Matson Freight offer a complete solution for your LCL requirements.
Our vessels enable us to offer a breakbulk or project cargo service. Typically, breakbulk cargo is overlength or overdimensional cargo which is unable to be containerised or does not suit containerisation. Breakbulk cargo is either stowed on deck or in the vessel's cargo hold.
Examples of breakbulk cargo include:
• Timber Masterpacks
• Machinery (cranes, excavators, forklifts)
• Steel (Mesh, coils, beams, rebars, pipes)
• Vehicles ( cars, trucks, 4x4) • Boats
• Please contact us to discuss your breakbulk shipment with us.