Maternity Matters :: PREGNANCY MASSAGE
PREGNANCY, THERAPEUTIC AND SPORTS
More information coming soon.
Barbara Fleming (Dip. Body Therapies; BCom)
Phone: 021 661 6023
TOUCH FOR LIFE
Massage is one of the earliest forms of therapeutic treatment. Natural and instinctive, massage was used universally to relieve pain and discomfort and promote a sense of overall wellbeing. Scientific study is now proving what massage therapists have known for centuries - that nothing surpasses the human hand. A holistic form of treatment. Therapeutic Massage provides benefits for BODY, MIND & SOUL.
TYPES OF MASSAGE
- Pregnancy Massage - Aids in reducing fluid retention. Provides soothing, relaxing relief from tension, anxiety, aches and pain.
- Relaxation Massage - Timeout, calm from the chaos, reduces stress, anxiety and tension, soothes tired muscles and eases chronic pain.
- Neuromuscular Therapy - Treats the cause of the pain or dysfunction not just the symptoms using a variety of techniques including deep tissue massage.
- Sports Massage - Aids in injury prevention, provides relief from pain and muscle fatigue and promotes quicker recovery.
- Lymphatic Drainage - A specialised massage technique designed to activate and clense the human fluid system. Lymphatic Drainage is a key to miximising our ability to rejuvinate and to establish resistance to stress and disease.
Olive Denton (Certified Neuromuscular and Massage Therapist)