Tan Spray Tans
No dry time
In and Out in 10 minutes
No UV rays
For the best in faking it and a beautiful tan all year round,
you can't go past Magic Tan. Our spray-tanning booth has been designed
to deliver truly golden brown tans, completely 100 per cent free of harmful
UV rays and totally private. Also seriously fast, a tan takes just 45
seconds with NO dry time.
Our in-salon tanning booth uses only MAGIC TAN solution,
which we have found to be the most superior on the local and international
market. Magic Tan spray tans have a huge celebrity following both overseas
and within New Zealand, and our clients love them too. Our team have personally
tried and tested other solutions and booths and they FAIL every time,
despite what they claim. Do not risk a tanning disaster and come see us
To get the best possible tan:
- Shave and exfoliate (Either the night before or in the
morning before you come in).
- Wear loose footwear and clothing - ideally no tight
jeans, leggings or boots?
- If you need a wax this has to be done 24 hours before
To keep a beautiful, even tan for up to 10 days:
- Your tan develops over 4-6 hours, which is the most
crucial time for a great result.
- Wait as long as possible before having a lukewarm shower
using no soap.
- Pat - don't rub - yourself dry, then apply a rich moisturiser
- Do not exercise heavily while your tan is developing.
- Do NOT exfoliate your skin and avoid soaking in
water for extended periods.
Level One : $45
Level Two : $55
Level Three : $65
Cost : $7.00
Our Magic Tan Booth uses only MAGIC TAN solution which is
simply the most superior on the local and international market. Magic
Tan spray tans have a huge celebrity following both overseas and within
New Zealand. We have personally tried and tested other solutions and booths
and they FAIL everytime, despite what they claim. Do not risk a tanning
disaster, use only MAGIC TAN.
Magic Tan Spray tans are perfect for:
• People that love that tanned look
• Corporate events
• Fashion week models
• Promotional girls
• TV commercials
• Dad's sent here by children as his legs look TOO white!
• People heading overseas on holiday