What We Offer
Customer service is integral to Mackenzie Transports vision, therefore we state our reputation on:
- Safe delivery
- On time
- Promises kept
- Competitive rates.
We have various combinations of purpose built hiabs both mid mounted and rear mounted. They offer:
- Versatility vehicle can cart supplies to and from job sites
- Greater control - using the radio remote systems operators can guide loads quickly, safely and more precisely to their designated drop zone.
- Stability in the form of four outriggers, two that are mounted to the front of the vehicle and two to the rear of the vehicle. These can be opened to a maximum of three meters and are adjustable depending on the terrain and the working space provided by each working area.
- Lifting Capacity adaptable and flexible to load. Maximum weight 16 tonne at one meter to the minimum two tonne at twenty meters.
- Winching Capability each hiab is also fitted with a winch that allows us to drop Customers product through the top of a building to an area requested by the receiver.
In addition we also have:
- A fleet of flat deck configurations that have a maximum carrying capacity of up to 27 tonnes
- Trombone Trailer up to 28 meters
- Two pilot vehicles offering C-grade to A-grade certified pilots
- Two man cage, which is often used on roofing projects
- Pallet forks that are used for the loading / unloading of palletized products
What makes Mackenzie Transport reliable is its staff. Our staff are:
- Crane Operator Certified
- Hold Site Safe Passports.
Mackenzie Transport invests in its drivers as they are the cornerstone to meeting customer services.
Health and safety is of paramount concern to Mackenzie Transport.
This is demonstrated by:
- Each job has health and safety integrated into its plan
- All hiabs are tested and certified annually
- All lifting equipment is tested and certified annually
- All chains and tie downs are tested and certified annually
- Each driver has the appropriate safety wear
- Each vehicle has a copy of our health and safety manual
- Each vehicle has a first aid kit
- Each Vehicle has a fire extinguisher fitted.
Mackenzie Transport is currently working in conjunction with major construction and engineering companies on the following projects:
- Fletcher construction
- Freeflo project
- Greenhithe Bridge
- Central motorway junction
- Northern Busway
- Northern Gateway
- Fulton Hogan
- SH20 Motorway
- Wairoa Dam (Hunua)
- Makatote Viaduct (National Park)
- Wharehine Bridge (Greytown)
- Electrix NZ Ltd/Transfield NZ Ltd
- Various Live Wire Projects throughout NZ.