This month, Lumascape’s eLUMAnews announces the availability of the LS940XLED Vedita, the first of the new LEDscape series of LED luminaires dedicated to bringing excellence in LED technology to you!
Compact, well engineered and a most welcome addition to the ever expanding range of Lumascape architectural accent and landscape LED lighting luminaires, the LS940XLED is suitable for many lighting applications with principal features to include:
• Australian Designed, Australian Made
• Up to 140 lm light output
• 3 year LED, Driver and Structural warranty
• IP68 rating
• 1W* and 2W* versions in white (4 300K) Warm White (2 900K) or Blue as standard options
• Very compact design
Integral or remote low voltage driver, operates on 12V AC or 12-24V DC, constructed from 316 stainless steel, optional dimming via PWM signal to integral or remote dimmable driver. Range of mounting options with durability and simplicity being the key ingredients in their design:
-LS9401LED – luminaire only, with mounting tube.
-LS9402LED – with ground mounting / garden spike.
-LS9403LED – with pre-installation kit for ground / concrete mounting
-LS9404LED – with clip (‘Spider’) for ceiling or wall cavity mounting
-LS9405LED – with installation niche for underwater applications
• Luminaires are supplied with 8m cable as standard
• The assurance that when specifying Lumascape you are buying into a solid well engineered product backed by a professional team of designers, engineers and a global network of distributors