Creating a Fund, or Saving for that ‘Special’ Event
Saving shouldn’t just be about…….
There are events that happen along life’s journey which also require planning and saving for (and they’re fun things too!). Some such events are listed below:-
- Marriage; either your own, the marriage of your child / children, or grandchildren
- Education; your own, for your child / children, or perhaps helping your grandchildren
- A special birthday or anniversary
- Home Renovations
- Update your Car
- A sporting event – perhaps you want to follow the All Blacks to England in 2015!
- ‘Toys’ – men in particular love their ‘toys’….perhaps you’ve always wanted a Harley !
- A ‘Pamper’ Weekend; well, the boys have their ‘toys’ – ladies how about a luxury Spa ?
For many of us, we need to plan for these ‘special’ events, which means saving too.
Over the past decade often people simply increased their home loan to fund a special occasion, or big event, but since the Global Financial Crisis, many New Zealanders feel their priority is to reduce debt and subsequently pay ‘cash’ for goods and services.
At LIFE-TIME Financial Group we can help you with the best fund for your savings so that you can reach your goals on or ahead of time.
Of course, you should have insurances in force for those unplanned events; events that can be devasting to families without adequate protection:-
loss of job due to illness or injury, and
medical expenses (often considerable if treatment is required and the waiting list is long)
Call us now and we’ll help you save (and budget too!) for your dream…….