Like an Operating Lease or Rental, LeaseOne gives you a tax effective way to pay for the use of the equipment and lets you access new technology to keep your business competitive. LeaseOne is best suited to capital equipment that does not retain its value or has rapid obsolescence like computer technology. LeaseOne is great for servers, desktops and portables / handhelds. It can include a software portion and works well for most types of office and business equipment. Taken over 24 months it is ideal for a laptop lease.
The features of a LeaseOne
• You can typically claim the full rental as a tax deduction
• Spreads your equipment cost over a suitable term.
• No Deposit and payments monthly in advance.
• 1st payment by cheque and ongoing payments by Direct Debit
• GST paid monthly and based on GST on cost of goods divided by the term
• Terms from 24 to 60 months subject to equipment type
• Known refresh cycle keeps your equipment up to date.
• At the end of term you can;
Return the equipment to Leasetech Ltd.
Upgrade to new technology.
Extend your lease for either, a few months at 75% of the original rental or for a further 12 month term at 33% of the original rental.
Your end of term options will be communicated to you in a letter in the final months of your contract. You simply indicate the option preferred and return the signed letter to us. Any rental extension will be under Leasetech's normal T&Cs.