kanDO Innovation Ltd - Services
Engineering, Programming, Mechanical Engineering
kanDO Mechanical Engineering and Design
We specialise in designing sophisticated automation systems, machines and assemblies — whether it be a proof-of-concept model or full-scale product development.
Our kanDO CAD experts utilise the power of SolidWorks to quickly develop virtual 3D models, providing the ultimate design and visualisation tool. Our in-house design review process ensures that everything checks out before fabrication and assembly begins, saving you time and money. We then manage the entire manufacturing, assembly and testing process for you, all the way through to installation, commissioning and ongoing product support.
Other mechanical design services we can provide include:
- SolidWorks design, modelling and drafting
- FEA analysis
- 3D rendering and AVI generation
- Engineering consultancy and advisory services
kanDO Software Engineering and Design
Whether developing a stand-alone software application, embedded control or an integrated test and measurement system, our kanDO software team can create the solution to meet your needs. We have extensive experience working with:
- C/C++/C#, Java, LabVIEW, MATLAB
- Data acquisition and processing
- PLC programming and process control
- HMI design, programming and integration
- Process modelling and simulation
kanDO Machine Vision
Combining machine vision with automation is a key capability at kanDO meaning we can deliver a fully integrated solution. Our status as an Omron preferred vision integrator means we also have access to the latest off-the-shelf vision hardware and inspection software from Japan's leading vision and control company.
The benefits of a fully integrated machine vision system from kanDO include:
- One-stop solution and integration provider
- Increased productivity by identifying problems early
- Reduced product failures or recalls
- Reduced give away that can really impact your bottom line.
kanDO Automation and Robotics
- Sensing techniques
- Control system design and implementation
- Health & Safety reviews and compliance documentation for Australian Standard AS 4024.1-2006 “Safety of Machinery”
As well as offering general automation expertise, we are also expert users of KUKA and ABB industrial robots:
- Robotic programming
- Process development
- End-effector tool design
We can provide an independent evaluation of your existing processes and automation, and give you an assessment of innovative opportunities to improve your productivity.
, Mechanical Design
, Mechanical Engineering
, Software Engineering
, Tool Design