This innovative Multi-Grapple from JB Attachments incorporates a unique quick connection. The connection mechanism allows the grapple to be connected and locked onto to your excavator without the operator having to leave the cab.
When combined with th JBA Multi-Coupler this grapple can be easily attached and released to your excavator - saving down time with efficient attachment changes.
This innovative Grapple from JB Attachments is sure to be an effective part of your equipment inventory. Its unique connection means that the grapple can be connected and locked on to your excavator mechanically, thus eliminating the need for the operator to leave the excavator cab.
The Multi-Grapple's lightweight structure, with wide unfold width and narrow close, give you increased dexterity and control in any application.
- Designed to quickly attach and release when incorporated with JBA Multi Coupler
- Unique quick-connect mechanism means that it connects and locks on to your excavator without the need for operator to leave the cab
- Lightweight structure
- Wide unfold width and narrow close width
- Mechanical quick-connect means that there is no need for operator to leave cab - eliminating human error
- Wide unfold width and narrow close width give machine operator increased control
Making your life easier
Find out what the media are saying..
|Carrier Size |
|MODEL ||Unfold Width |
|Fold Width |
|Weight (kg) |
|1.0-3.5 ||KTMG200 ||1590-1600 ||170 ||-173 |
|3.5-8.0 ||KTMG300 ||2000-2050 ||200-210 ||230-250 |
|11.0-14.0 ||KTMG600 ||2700-2800 ||330-340 ||640-680 |
|17.0-22.0 ||KTMG800 ||3250-3300 ||380-390 ||1010-1020 |
|23.0-30.0 ||KTMG1000 ||3800-3900 ||400-410 ||1412 |