Jag Lal Immigration Lawyer, Newmarket, Auckland

By: Jag Lal  05-Apr-2012
Keywords: Lawyers, Legal Services, Immigration

Services Offered

I am a lawyer, specializing in Immigration Law. I provide a whole range of immigration service and complementary legal service.

Expired permits

If you are in New Zealand and your permit has expired (it is commonly called "overstayers") I have
particular expertise in validating expired permits. It is my view that if you have stayed in New Zealand for some time, you
would have settled and may have good grounds for seeking a validation and I will be happy to do that.

Family migration

I have an extensive practice in family migration, including relationship based visas, permits and permanent
residence. The family based cases I have special interest in are:

  • Partnership
  • De-facto relationships
  • Marriage
  • Civil union
  • Parents Policy
  • Siblings Policy
  • Dependent Child Policy
  • Adoption
Work Permits/Visas

A large part of my work when validating expired permits is applying for Work permits. I have extensive practice and will be happy to provide you with service for Work Visas/Permits in the following areas:

  • Essential Skills Policy
  • Partnership based Work Policy
  • Study to Work Policy
  • Horticulture/Seasonal Work
  • Minister of Religion/Missionaries Work Policy
  • Work to Residence Policy
Permanent Residence

I am able to provide you with service in the following residence categories:

  • Samoan Quota Scheme
  • Skilled Migrant Category
  • Entrepreneur Category
  • Family Category (Partnership/De facto Relationship/Marriage)
  • Parents Category
  • Siblings/Adult Child Policy
  • Dependent Child Category
  • Refugees
  • Residence for victims of domestic violence

As a litigation specialist, I have a particular interest in challenging the judgment and decisions of Immigration, and will be happy to guide you with the following:

  • Ministerial Appeal
  • Appeal to the Ombudsmen's Office
  • Appeal to the Removal Review Authority
  • Appeal to the Removal Review Board
  • Appeal to the Deportation Review Tribunal
Miscellaneous Immigration Services

You will need advice on numerous other matters such as passports, citizenship, Limited Purpose Visa, Reconsideration of a declined application, Variation of Conditions, NZQA assessments, Returning Resident's Visa, Visitor's permit and Student permits.

What ever issues you have, I have extensive experience in the areas I have outlined and will be happy to guide and assist you in all these areas.

As you settle in New Zealand I will be able and happy to provide you with Legal services in the following areas:

  • Employment Law
  • Commercial/Business Law.
  • Family Trust
  • Family Law
  • Litigation
  • Miscellaneous - you will inevitably need a Lawyer to help you manage your personal and family issues and I will be happy to guide you with making Powers of Attorney, Wills, matters relating to housing, and miscellaneous issues that will inevitably arise.

Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Consultants, Immigration Law, Immigration Law Firm, Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Lawyers, Immigration Visa, Law Firm, Lawyers, Legal Services