At IRS Tax we specialise in providing GST and income tax compliance and consulting services to our clients. Our advice is frequently sought in how to structure transactions to obtain the most favourable tax benefits. We are also frequently brought in to help clients with IRD audits.
In summary the key areas we service are:
- Income tax and Annual financial statement compilation
- Withholding taxes including RWT, NRWT, NRCWT
Consulting and tax minimisation
- Rental property structuring and tax returns
- Tax and financial advice for new and existing businesses
- Local tax advice
- International tax advice
- Business structuring and advice for companies and individuals
- Multiple entity planning
- Estate planning and Family Trust structures
Companies Office secretarial services and Administration
- Company formation and IRD setup including obtaining an IRD number, registering as an LAQC or for GST, etc
- Companies office returns and filing obligations
- Accounts management
- Statutory accounts administration
- Dividend payments
You've probably heard a lot about trusts over recent years. Trusts have become an increasingly popular way to protect family assets and safeguard the financial future of dependents and can give rise to tax benefits. What you may not have realised is that your business can be operated in a trading trust or your company can be owned by a trust.
There are some very sound reasons for considering the relevance of a trust for your business, you may want to contact us to establish your trust or find out which structure is right for you.