Iris Barrow Counselling Services Limited
Books, Personal Development, Audio
Are you looking to improve the way you live your life?
Do you want to work on issues that are preventing you from living life fully?
Drawing on over 25 years as a provider of counselling services, a mentor and human resources consultant, Iris Barrow has created a library of self-help resources to show you how.
Iris Barrow's resources are
- easy to understand
- written in simple language
- full of casestudies to illustrate concepts
- include practical exercises and tips that get results.
The 11 books (and ebooks) and 8 audio resources (CDs, tapes and mp3 downloads) have been designed for self-study. They have helped thousands of people with issues that can affect us all such as:
- anxiety and depression
- relationship difficulties
- feelings of loss and grief
- lack of confidence
- dealing with difficult people
- problems at work, and much more.
To find out more about each resource, read or listen to samples, and access free life-skills articles, visit www.irisbarrow.co.nz
, Life Skills
, Personal Development
, Relaxation Therapy Tapes
, Self Help
, Stress Management
Contact Iris Barrow Counselling Services Limited
Print this page