Passionate employees are focussed, engaged and committed to doing their best in everything they do. As a result, they deliver exceptional value to your customers, whether they are external or internal.
Passion contributes more towards value creation than any other human capability*. The primary purpose of your organisation is to deliver value to your customers through your products and services. The more passionate your employees are the more value you will deliver – value your competitors cannot match. The Employee Passion Survey shows you how passionate your employees really are.
The survey measures employee passion on two levels:
- Passion for the job: the degree to which employees are emotionally connected to their work and are committed to doing their best.
- Passion for the organisation: the degree to which employees are emotionally connected to the purpose, values and vision of the organisation and its leaders.
Survey results cover three areas:
- Your employee's needs: personal importance and organisational performance
- Levels of passion across the team or entire organisation
- The Values that Build Trust: personal importance and organisational performance
* research from Gary Hamel, The Future of Management