Homesmart develop long-term maintenance plans for residential and commercial properties. We can work with body corporates and owners to develop and implement a long-term maintenance plan specific to your property.
- Moisture detection and timber analysis is carried out. This necessary step provides evidence on how well the building is performing and forms the basis of the scope of work.
- All exterior areas of the building are visually assessed. The materials in place and their condition are assessed and recorded .
- A report and plan is produced which provides an outline of urgent remedial work and general maintenance required and annual timeline prioritizing this work up to 10 years. The report will show the estimated cost associated with this work.
- Homesmart are experts in monolithic clad building maintenance. We can provide a wide range of repair and maintenance service options, support and unbiased advice.
- Knowledge is essential to building a solid plan. The initial step of developing a Homesmart maintenance program is to carry out moisture detection and timber analysis. This step helps ensure funds are allocated to the most appropriate solution in the most appropriate order.
- Long-term maintenance programs help body corporates and owners to budget and plan. A good maintenance program significantly reduces the chance of unexpected repairs and helps prolong the life of the building materials in place.
- A well-maintained property is healthier, safer and more valuable. Homeowners want to protect the value of their home by showing proof of weather tightness.
- Like a vehicle, a building with a solid maintenance history is worth more.
Contact Home Smart
Email - none provided
Print this page