Thursday Antenatal Class The Birth Labour Birth and more
Pregnancy, Pain Relief, Pregnancy Yoga
Antenatal class Auckland, Antenatal class Titirangi,West Auckland, Mama, Maternity, Midwife, Parents centre, baby sleep, breastfeeding, birth, pregnancy, Pregnancy yoga,
- These workshops are for busy people who just want the important facts but have limited time.
- You will leave the workshops feeling confident with what ever birth you are choosing to have.
- These workshops are mainly for first time parents but can be suitable if you or your partner already have children but need a refresher.
- A small cost is involved.
These Classes are available for all Mother's and support people.
Classes are based in Titirangi Village.
Classes are held at Titirangi Community House, 500 South Titirangi Rd.
Classes are on Thursdays and run from 7pm -10pm.
Class teaching $50 a session this includes a pregnant woman plus one support person, supper included.
Payment is by direct credit (preferred), cheque, or cash. Note: Please write your invoice number on the bank details when you make payment. Also write your Estimated due date, your DOB and LMC name in the comment box.
________________________________________ Topics Covered include:
Fears and Positive Expectations.
Labour and Birth Naturally and Medically.
Pain Relief options Natural and Medical.
Role of LMC's Midwives,Obstetricians and GP's and others
And much more......
IF IT IS YOUR FIRST BABY YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Highly recommended to compliment this class: Petra's Pregnancy and Childbirth Yoga Classes.
- by Dagi Heider-Fray who is German born and a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Your pregnancy – Your Baby’s Womb Time
Creating the best foundation for your baby’s life, because conscious parenting begins in the womb.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011
, Bank Details
, Pain Relief
, Pregnancy and Childbirth
, Pregnancy Yoga