Antenatal class Auckland, West Auckland, Natural, Baby, Mothers support group, postnatal depression, anxiety, baby, sleep
The HolisticBaby Mothers Support Group is a kind and positive place to come to.
We believe that every Mother and Baby has their own uniqueness and we offer advice and solutions that can help your situation or your experience become balanced.
- You will meet and socialize with other mothers and gain inner confidence that you are the right Mother for your baby.
- Your baby can be any age from birth until crawling.
- You may have had a natural birth or a medical birth.
- You may be breastfeeding or formula feeding.
- When you join a HolisticBaby Group, you will be invited to look at medical practices and natural ideas that will help you choose the best solutions to restore harmony to this often confusing time.
- Holistic Practitioners like 'Swimed' and water benefits for babies, Homoeopaths, Naturopaths, Baby sign Language teachers, CPR information. Also experts in many other areas such as Yoga (for pelvic floor), active movement and brain development of your baby they will all share their knowledge with you. Speakers may change without notice and speakers vary each term.
- Each group is led by Cathy McCormick, HolisticBaby Consultant, who will be a valuable source of advice and support to you during group time.
PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER TO BOOK YOUR PLACE IN THESE CLASSES > Spaces fill up fast so asap is recommended.