Highbrook Industrial Development - Auckland
Give intruders the fright of their lives with an Electric Security Fence. Manufactured and installed to strict NZ and international standards the HotFence system is most commonly mounted as a 20-28 wire electrified screen on the non-public side or atop the fence with the first electrified wire above 1800mm from ground level. HotFence delivers a non–lethal short pulse of up to 7 Joules / 10,000 V which will shock a deliberate intruder and trigger an alarm if the fence is integrated with site security systems. Fences can be separated into zones for targeted response from security guards and for better trouble shooting in the event of fence damage or vandalism.
- Complies with international standards AS/NZS 3016:2002
- 2400mm high screen of 20 wires mounted inside a 2300mm Pipe & Mesh fence of 1800mm mesh + 3 barbs
- Minimum fence fabric aperture is 50mm diamond
- Stafix EMU Energiser mounted in / outside with 230V input
- Keypad, remote control or key switch operation
HotFence is a versatile security add-on suitable for addition to existing roofs, walls or security fences to improve the deterrent and detection capability of the secure perimeter.
- Critical infrastructure – Power / Ports / Water
- Commercial warehouses & rooftops
- Logistics premises
- Car and truck dealers
- High Value Storage facilities
- Chemical Plants