oof access with a roof hatch with fixed stairs, scissor stairs or a safety ladder
Gorter® roof hatch provides safe roof access. The safest way to access
the roof is by using the existing stairs or lift in the building. In
combination with a roof hatch, the last few metres can be ascended via
fixed stairs, scissor stairs (retractable stairs) or a safety ladder.
Safety Gorter® roof hatches
- Roof hatch opens and closes using one hand
- Roof hatch locks automatically in open position
- A diagonal hand rail is provided on the internal cover to safely access and exit the roof hatch
- Fall prevention: keep cover closed while on the roof.
Robust and reliable
- Durable wind and weather proof finish.
- Flexible sealing between roof hatch cover and curb.
- Stainless steel hinges.
- Cylinderlock with Eurocylinder.
- Larger sizes with two-point latch.
- Thermal insulation.
- Curb included.
- Aluminium, steel or stainless steel construction, glazed option available.
Installation on insulated and uninsulated steel, concrete and wooden roofs
Roof pitch up to 30°