GeoSmart has spent 8 years building a NZ wide spatially accurate digital cartographic dataset using differential GPS and photogrammetry.
This dataset was built to meet a wide range of cartographic and GIS navigation objectives and is focused to serve the following markets:
- Cartographic map books, Photomap books and large sheet maps
- Landbase solutions
- Intelligent vector maps
- Raster maps
- GIS datasets
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) datasets
- Vehicle Navigation system
- Auto routing solutions
- Intelligent (GIS) maps over the Internet / WAP
This dataset incorporates:
- Spatial mapping data such as Coastline, hydrology, roads, towns, reserves, etc.
- Geographic points of interests
- Business points of interest
- Topographical information
- Landuse classifications
- Property addressing
This is a customised version of the Smartmaps database to meet specific GIS landbase requirements.
It is a NZ wide component based solution where the client can select between various components to create the landbase look and functionality that they require.
The product comprises a mixture of vector and raster solutions that are all spatially aligned and where you can choose the level of feature and attribute detail required.
For further information please contact our Smart Maps division at