Spare Parts Services On Membrane Filtration Systems
Spare Parts, Filtration Systems, Gea Filtration
An original GEA Filtration spare part is more than just another replacement. It is your guarantee for perfect compatibility, reliability, optimal operation, and maximum plant longevity. Furthermore, any trouble-shooting in your plant's lifetime will be easy due to GEA Filtration's extensive documentation.
- Heat Exchangers — most generally required on cross flow filtration systems to remove excess heat that is generated by recirculation pumps.
- Plate and Frame Modules and Spares — GEA has available spare parts for DDS plate and frames M30, M36, M37, M38 and for the Lab20.
- Pressure Indicators — devices used to indicate the pressure (bar or PSI units) at a specific point within a membrane system.
- Pump Parts for Membrane Systems — GEA Filtration can assist clients by offering to provide replacement pump parts for each system we build.
- Rotometers — A simple, clear, closed tube that is used to measure the flow rate of, usually, the permeate leaving a membrane system.
, Gea Filtration
, Spare Parts