Business Systems Integration
To make full use the internet, many businesses are bring together legacy systems into one web-based business system. The advantages of this are numerous:
- Systems that were unable to previously "talk" are now connected and able to share information
- Information can now be shared across different office locations without having to create multiple versions
- Tasks previously requiring human resource can now be automated and accomplished more effectively and with greater accuracy also freeing up staff to tackle more demanding tasks.
- Increase mobility of staff and provide alternative working solutions for employee now able to work on the road or at home.
- Overall greater effectiveness and efficiency of the business process.