Whether it is a travel insurance policy or a private medical insurance programme - the dedicated professionals at First Assistance are available every hour of every day to provide the total range of medical and technical facilities that your clients may require.
No matter how seasoned the traveller - business people, expatriates and leisure travellers alike often need help to manage unexpected events in a foreign country.
As the first point of contact when something goes wrong our staff recognise that their initial response to your customer is paramount. They are empathetic, considerate, proactive and trained to solve your clients problems.
Our global network of service providers enables us to look after your client's health and emergency requirements. No matter where they are - we will be with them in their time of need.
At First Assistance we recognise the importance of high quality people and contact options for your policy holders. We place enormous emphasis on ensuring our people can proactively solve your client’s emergencies swiftly and effectively.
Medical Related Services:
- Advice from our qualified doctors or nurses
- Referral to local doctor, hospital or other specialist
- Arrangement of hospital admittance
- Billing confirmation and account payment
- Medical cost containment
- Pre-trip medical advice
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Repatriation under doctor / nurse supervision
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Funeral assistance
- Access to our international network of service providers
- Pre-existing medical assessment for insurance cover
- Taxi and ambulance services
Travel Related Services:
- Travel information and advice
- Liaison with Embassies and Consulates
- Re-scheduling of itineraries following illness or travel delays
- Replacement of lost or stolen documentation
- Assistance with cancelling lost or stolen credit cards / travellers cheques
- Urgent message relay
- Emergency cash advance
- Multi-lingual assistance and interpreting services
- Assistance with delayed or misplaced luggage
- Accommodation arrangements
- Travel arrangements
- Claims advice