We all work hard to create and protect our assets, and take care of our personal well-being. This is true for both businesses and for individuals.
One key form of protection is the use of an insurance product - whether managed directly through an insurer, a broker, or via some form of self funded scheme.
When something goes wrong, we rely on expert advice and processes to deliver peace of mind and safeguard our personal and financial situation. We want to reduce any inconvenience as a consequence of damage or loss of assets or as a result of health or injury events that affect our well-being.
First Assistance offers claims management and third party administration services to take charge when something goes wrong and control the impact of the event. Our services are either on a stand-alone basis, or to complement our leading range of assistance products. Our aim is to be your one stop shop.
We understand that every client's needs are unique and so we tailor our services to match your specific requirements, providing a seamless solution that is as simple or as far reaching as you need.
Transparent reporting, data transfer, communication options, on-demand case status and a managed fund keep you in the picture at all times, ensuring that your own resolution and internal governance requirements are met.
Quality of process, great service and sound decision making are all key. At the end of the day - our business is to treat your financial interests as if they were our own.
- Claim assessment and approval / declinature:
- Emergency management with case progression to settlement and closure as a full circle empowered claim service.
- Reserve estimation and electronic reporting.
- Network management and procurement.
- Cost recoveries from at fault parties.
- Cost containment - all settlements
- Vehicle fleet collision management including:
- crash scene co-ordination
- repairs and associated services
- risk management reporting including OH&S matters associated with crashes
- driver training.
- Administration of customer product and service entitlements.
- Customised to client requirements.