The finPRO™ tools are a complete package of tools and templates for creating statements of financial advice.
Microsoft Office 2007 or a later version
Step-by-step guide for using the finPRO™ tools to create effective, compliant financial advice.
Linked sheets are used to develop integrated advice, or advice in just some areas, enabling you to create modular or comprehensive financial advice. Separate areas for:
- Personal and family data, assets and liabilities, various budgets, and current insurance, savings and investments (used as required)
- Automated education, workplace and retirement savings calculations
- Insurance needs calculations and recommendations for change
- Simple investment risk profiler
- Analysis and evaluation of current investments / investment strategies and recommendations for change
- Retirement planning and lifetime illustrations (with the ability to illustrate a range of alternative scenarios)
- Your assumptions (inflation, returns, fees, costs, commission..)
- Details of recommended insurance, savings, investment products
- Engagement and authority form
- Data collection booklet with autoated link to the tools
- Automated template for producing compliant, professional comprehensive or limited statements of advice
Regular updates ensure the tools remain up to date with regulatory and other requirements.
Additional workshops provide an opportunity for small groups offinPRO™ users to network, learn, and share valuable ideas.
| | | | | | 0800423 842 |