Assistance and support with self-assessment tools for quantitative and/or qualitative evidence that is comprehensive, authentic, transparent and robust:
- Educational performance and outcomes (surveyed opinions from employers, regions, local or national interests – Needs Assessment and Outcomes);
- Quality of learning and teaching through SEQ’s (Student Experience Questionnaires) and TEQ’s (Teacher Experience Questionnaires) – Processes and Practices;
- Internal audits to measure Organisational Quality Awareness – Processes and Practices/Evaluation Capability Building (ECB) in Self-assessment;
- Identifying external mandates/accountability requirements and expectations, and integrating these into ECB efforts;
- Designing and implementing templates for needs evaluations, analysis and reports;
- Utilising existing or created internal moderation systems for purposeful evaluation and self-assessment activities;
- Designing, implementing and monitoring internal reporting/monitoring/tracking systems.