enterprise IT delivers quality IT services and solutions based on these key business initiatives:
Use the right people to achieve the right result.
- Attract people to enterprise IT through a reputation for quality and a mutual desire to consistently deliver the right results, first time.
Forming trusted partnerships with all customers regardless of their size and nature of the engagement.
- Communication – agree 'how we do business' and then stick to it.
- Keep our customers up to date on IT advancements and industry trends and more importantly, how this will benefit their business.
- Define, agree and signoff customer requirements and expectations to ensure the best result is achieved, first time.
- Engagement closure – Review all engagements against scope and deliverables and receive signoff.
True Enterprise class production disciplines based on:
- Strict adherence to customer and enterprise IT change control policies and procedures.
- Use of industry best practice standards and processes.
- Real-world experience and in-house developed best practice procedures.
Maximize your investment in IT to:
- Return maximum productivity from hardware, software and people.
- Maintain your competitive advantage.
- Strategically align IT to business goals and targets.
Strong alignment with business partners based on:
- Trusted relationships.
- Proven capability.
Proactive / Preventative maintenance
Our abilities to proactively manage your systems on your behalf allow you to focus your time on your business. Proactive maintenance gives you the comfort of ensuring further stability in your systems.
IT is evolving at an ever increasing rate, our people are constantly reviewing, validating and improving our services and solutions.
Through standardisation of solutions we strive to reduce our costs and improve the service, benefiting you the customer financially and improving efficiency.
enterprise IT believe in investing in our staff to ensure that the highest quality skill sets are available to our customers. Our training plans include a combination of external training courses, certification and in-house developed programs.