Manage your vendor purchase requests easily and efficiently
Track requisitions as they are routed through your business from request to approval or rejection. Purchase Requisitions
keeps all of the people in charge of purchasing connected.
Purchase Requisitions uses the SAP Business One user interface to provide an easy to use, familiar, purchase requesting
system that adds the ability to either request quotes from suppliers before committing to an order or prevent employees
from creating purchase orders without review.
Purchase Requisition Workflow:
- Create new purchase requisitions
- Edit purchase requisitions not awaiting authorization
- Request approval from line managers
- Sophisticated management reports
For AP Department
- Automatic creation of purchase order based on request
- Purchase request and order reports
- Manage purchase requests to vendors
- Multi-tier approval procedures
Control your staff's purchasing activities by ensuring that all purchase orders entered are passed through a request
process before being sent on to suppliers.
Are project managers' or line managers' approval required before processing a purchase request through to order?
Configurable amount-controlled approval workfl ow can be customized to prevent purchase being created without prior
approval from either an employee's manager, or where Job Costing for SAP Business One is installed, the job's project
- Quick to install
- Familiar user interface
- Packaged with Report Writer
- Developed in SAP Business One for SAP Business One
- SAP Business One 2005A SP01 or 2007A
- Microsoft Windows XP Client
- Microsoft SQL Server installations only
- Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 or greater