Supported employment - employees
That's why we do everything we can to make the whole process as easy as possible. We work closely with you to help you find the ideal position, so that you can settle quickly and easily into your new role and environment. We can help you through the whole process, from CV preparation and career planning right down to providing continued support for as long as you need it.
Our process can be summarised as follows:
- You're referred to Elevator's Supported Employment term (including self referrals)
- We will contact you within five days to arrange an appointment.
- Getting to know you: we find out more about you and what you are looking for.
- It's all about choice: we outline the options available to you.
- We work together to develop your tools CV and career plan
- We actively seek employment on your behalf and arrange interviews
- Once successfully employed we continue to support you for as long as you need it
In some cases we may not be suited to your requirements. Our Single Door process ensures everyone referred to Elevator will be seen, and if we think our services aren't a good match with your requirements, we will refer you on to a suitable agency.