E-Discovery Consulting can provide practical discovery training tailored to suit your requirements. We can prepare you for what you need to know and also the best practice methods of conducting discovery, both efficiently and cost effectively.
Our training sessions are designed to try and make your job easier.
Our training sessions can include:
New discovery rules – Training Sessions
As well as explaining the new rules, we can tailor sessions to:
- Assess your current practice, to see if you need to make any changes
- Help you comply with the Discovery Checklist
- Ensure you are equipped to comply with the Protocols.
Independent assessments of a firm’s current discovery practices and the way technology is used
We can look to ensure that your current practice prepared to comply with court requirements and also conduct discovery efficiently and cost effectively. Our training can:
- Remove any unnecessary practices that are increasing your costs
- Identify any modifications required to comply with new discovery rules
- Ensure existing technology can be used effectively.
Training for firms that are new to Electronic Discovery
Without the right advice ediscovery can be costly, complicated and burdensome.
Our unparalleled training will:
- Ensure your legal teams is aware of the complexities of ediscovery
- Assisting you to advise your clients of their discovery obligation
- Explaining the potential sources of documents as they are continually evolving
- Provide you with the best options available for you to respond to ediscovery
- Explaining technical terms in an easy to understand way
Training to maximise the use of technology
Firms need a technological advantage, but often it is difficult to decide what solution is right for you. We can assess the most suitable solution to suit your requirements.
Our expert training will:
- Ensure that technology is used in an efficient and effective manner
- Tailoring existing software to suit your current requirements
- Ensure that you can use technology to comply with the new discovery rules
We are exclusively qualified to provide the only practical discovery training in the New Zealand market.
We can design practices and procedures to suit the requirements of your firm.