Does any of this sound familiar?
- You manage thousands or millions of paper documents and/or computer-generated
reports and files.
- Instant and reliable access to archived documents
- Filing cabinets are full and you're running out of storage space.
- You must meet new regulatory requirements for electronic archives.
- You must quickly provide remote departments or users easy access
What other EDMS companies mean by a Document Management System
is document storage and retrieval. But this doesn’t address all
the issues above. Therefore, we take a far broader view.
If you want to open up new opportunities for the business, you must
also make information more visible.
Then we build an enterprise class document management system around
that. It’s smarter, more sophisticated and more powerful than anything
else you’ll see in this market.
“Enterprise class” is a big claim to make. But it’s
justified. The Stellent software we employ has standard options that allow
our document management systems to integrate seamlessly into SAP,
Oracle and JD Edwards.
We also make our document management systems scalable – from five
users to thousands – to keep ownership costs under control.