Does any of this sound familiar?
- You manage thousands or millions of paper documents and/or computer-generated reports and files.
- Instant and reliable access to archived documents is critical.
- Filing cabinets are full and you're running out of storage space.
- You must meet new regulatory requirements for electronic archives.
- You must quickly provide remote departments or users easy access to documents.
What other EDMS companies mean by Imaging and Document Management is document storage and retrieval. But this doesnt address all the issues above. Therefore, we take a far broader view.
We say that making information easier to store and retrieve only makes existing processes more efficient.
If you want to open up new opportunities for the business, you must also make information more visible. That is why you need eCom's Imaging and Document Management Solution.
So we consider what happens to the information when its retrieved. Does only one person see it, or a number? What is the role of each person who views the document? Is there one decision maker or a collaborative process?
Then we build an enterprise class system around that. Its smarter, more sophisticated and more powerful than anything else youll see in this market.
Enterprise class is a big claim to make. But its justified. The Stellent software we employ has standard options that allow our systems to integrate seamlessly into SAP, Oracle and JD Edwards.
We also make our systems scalable from five users to thousands to keep ownership costs under control. We provide a road map to show you how to get the most out of the system.
And we provide case studies to show you that were not just blowing smoke.
And yes, we do take care of the basics, as this list shows:
- Centralised information repository.
- Manages more than 500 different file types.
- Integrates with Line of Business applications such as CRM & ERP.
- Rapid deployment.
- Low cost of ownership.
- World Class solution (consistently voted the worlds best).
- Store and index information so it is easily available to whoever you choose.
- Search and retrieve content quickly and easily using a desktop application, web browser, or through a Stellent-enabled third party application.
- Store multiple versions of documents.
- Check-out documents, ensuring only one person can make modifications at any given time.